The Lodge Of Sorceresses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Spectral
Spectral

Your music of the day / votre musique du jour Empty Your music of the day / votre musique du jour

Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:22 am
Une decouverte,  un coup de coeur, selon votre humeur avec ou sans explication, venez nous faire partager ce que vous écoutez

A discovery,  a favorite, according to your mood with or without explanation, come and share with us what you listen to
Spectral
Spectral

Your music of the day / votre musique du jour Empty Re: Your music of the day / votre musique du jour

Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:24 am
J'ai eu la chance de les voir deux fois en concert, un groupe mytique : Scorpions
I have the luck to see them in live in France two times : Scorpions
Yennefer Of Vengerberg
Yennefer Of Vengerberg
Admin
https://lodgeofsorceresses.kanak.fr

Your music of the day / votre musique du jour Empty Re: Your music of the day / votre musique du jour

Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:38 am
La chance ça devait être des sacrés concerts !
Ma mère les a vus je crois elle aussi en concert  lol!

Moi ma préférée de Scorpions c'est celle-ci !

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How lucky you are ! These concerts must have been great !
I think my mother had that chance too  lol!

Here's my favorite Scorpions song !

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
29.10.2017 10:47:18

Your music of the day / votre musique du jour 60045918
Spectral
Spectral

Your music of the day / votre musique du jour Empty Magnum

Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:59 am
Magnum, un groupe sos côté qui a sorti d'excellents titre comme the prize, don't wake the lion.... :

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum